Alfred James Antonini II - Alfred J. Antonini II Scammed My Grandmother
Update added by user Aug 28, 2012
More Alfred James Antonini Rip-Offs at ajamesantonini.com
Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2012
My grandmother passed last August, she was 71.That is when I found out she paid Alfred James Antonini II $1500 to make her living trust, but he never did his job.
She faxed him family members names, birthdays, and social security numbers with her will and he said he received them per emails. However, there was never a living trust made. Also, when I asked him to provide me with the paperwork from this case, he said he would send them, I have him my address, but he never sent them. Then Antonini blamed my grandmother for being indecisive about her estate.
But according to her emails to him, she was very organized and he was being difficult for her to contact.Of course this was after he got the money.
I am thankful for the opportunity to complain to the ca board because I do not want other older adults to be scammed by him.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers..."
- "I hired Ms. Macklin to handle two of my cases and she messed up both case due to late and incorrect filing. She is not assertive and cowers in the..."
- "i am now 2 days into my free trial which i signed for my gf, who didn't want it. i tried to cancel my free trial 2 minutes ago but..."
- "I booked a hotel with www.IHG.com and I had to cancel my booking. Before I did the cancellation, the policy stated that if the booking was canceled before 19 JULY,..."
- "He lies, cheats and fool people and rip them off their money by signing contracts they never honor. Their main victims are foreigners in Thailand. Foreigners who do not have much knowledge..."
- "Walmart # 01895 W Market st. Fairlawn Ohio. I checked out at register 16 on Monday, August 18th 2015 at 6:21 PM. I paid for ALL the items listed on..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."