Alfred James Antonini II - Alfred J. Antonini II Scammed My Grandmother
More Alfred James Antonini Rip-Offs at ajamesantonini.com
My grandmother passed last August, she was 71.That is when I found out she paid Alfred James Antonini II $1500 to make her living trust, but he never did his job.
She faxed him family members names, birthdays, and social security numbers with her will and he said he received them per emails. However, there was never a living trust made. Also, when I asked him to provide me with the paperwork from this case, he said he would send them, I have him my address, but he never sent them. Then Antonini blamed my grandmother for being indecisive about her estate.
But according to her emails to him, she was very organized and he was being difficult for her to contact.Of course this was after he got the money.
I am thankful for the opportunity to complain to the ca board because I do not want other older adults to be scammed by him.116e1822 review #341929
You may also like
- "I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I cancelled my account with them back in October and they still continued charging my bank they took $340 out of my bank all at once. Before I signed up..."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "I bought a set of Abbesses dinner plates made by Canvas Home. Although they are marked 'microwave safe', one exploded in the microwave. I sent a picture of it to..."
- "A company specialized in crafting a wide range of swing-set which instills educational as well as gaming skills in children. Along with learning we also focus on the health conditions..."
- "I am residence of Thailand and regular customer to Toys R US in Thailand.On 22 Dec 2010, I visited one of Toy R US store in Beverly Center,Los Angeles, CA..."
- "I ordered a flashlight made by Jetfast and certified for use in the Oil, gas and mining industry. Electrical items made for this industry have to be made to..."
- "i am now 2 days into my free trial which i signed for my gf, who didn't want it. i tried to cancel my free trial 2 minutes ago but..."