Alfred James Antonini II - Alfred J. Antonini II Scammed My Grandmother
Update added by user Aug 28, 2012
More Alfred James Antonini Rip-Offs at ajamesantonini.com
Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2012
My grandmother passed last August, she was 71.That is when I found out she paid Alfred James Antonini II $1500 to make her living trust, but he never did his job.
She faxed him family members names, birthdays, and social security numbers with her will and he said he received them per emails. However, there was never a living trust made. Also, when I asked him to provide me with the paperwork from this case, he said he would send them, I have him my address, but he never sent them. Then Antonini blamed my grandmother for being indecisive about her estate.
But according to her emails to him, she was very organized and he was being difficult for her to contact.Of course this was after he got the money.
I am thankful for the opportunity to complain to the ca board because I do not want other older adults to be scammed by him.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Robert Hannan, complaint filtered on Yelp : "Terrible attitude and quality. He didnt file a financial doc until after it was due and almost got me in hot water. He..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "I ordered a flashlight made by Jetfast and certified for use in the Oil, gas and mining industry. Electrical items made for this industry have to be made to..."
- "I booked a hotel with www.IHG.com and I had to cancel my booking. Before I did the cancellation, the policy stated that if the booking was canceled before 19 JULY,..."
- "WARNING. Do not order from Lazada Thailand. They shipped me the wrong mattress and now are refusing to exchange the item or refund my money. Their website even claims a..."
- "Avoid Cancun top dental in plaza las Americas, I took my wife for a revision because she was in pain,right from the get go they try to get her to..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "The picture says it all. I live in Baltimore. What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important,..."