Alfred James Antonini II - Alfred J. Antonini II Scammed My Grandmother

Update added by user Aug 28, 2012

More Alfred James Antonini Rip-Offs at

Original review posted by user Aug 28, 2012

My grandmother passed last August, she was 71.That is when I found out she paid Alfred James Antonini II $1500 to make her living trust, but he never did his job.

She faxed him family members names, birthdays, and social security numbers with her will and he said he received them per emails. However, there was never a living trust made. Also, when I asked him to provide me with the paperwork from this case, he said he would send them, I have him my address, but he never sent them. Then Antonini blamed my grandmother for being indecisive about her estate.

But according to her emails to him, she was very organized and he was being difficult for her to contact.Of course this was after he got the money.

I am thankful for the opportunity to complain to the ca board because I do not want other older adults to be scammed by him.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Gary Lawrence  Kaplan

Sep 01, 2012 #536785

Mr Alfred James Antonini II or whatever he calls himself, aka Antonini A J 2nd, aka Alfred J Antonini, etc, has a series of similar complaints against him. This woman has all the details, papers, emails, and her own attempt to contact Antonini to know that he took the money, didn't do his work, ignored attempts to contact him and made up lies.
Antonini ripped me off for $35,000 and details are online at I have also posted other complaints I have received.
The Bar has a very strong bias towards lawyers and only disciplines 3.4% of the lawyers complained about. The lawyers in prison for child rape and murder go first, leaving little room for thieves, scoundrels, and *** artists like Antonini.
People need to be made aware of dishonest lawyers. In this case as the amount of money is low, and the damage in large including children and grandchildren, It is just EVIL.

0 0 Reply
Alfred's cousin

Aug 30, 2012 #536193

One should first seek to understand, then be understood. I am sorry about your Grandmother's passing. However, there is no way for you to know what really happened as your Grandmother is not here to comment. I suspect the truth is somewhere in between. Let the Board decide before you accuse him of "scamming" your Grandmother.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.