Alfred James Antonini II - Alfred J. Antonini II Scammed My Grandmother
More Alfred James Antonini Rip-Offs at ajamesantonini.com
My grandmother passed last August, she was 71.That is when I found out she paid Alfred James Antonini II $1500 to make her living trust, but he never did his job.
She faxed him family members names, birthdays, and social security numbers with her will and he said he received them per emails. However, there was never a living trust made. Also, when I asked him to provide me with the paperwork from this case, he said he would send them, I have him my address, but he never sent them. Then Antonini blamed my grandmother for being indecisive about her estate.
But according to her emails to him, she was very organized and he was being difficult for her to contact.Of course this was after he got the money.
I am thankful for the opportunity to complain to the ca board because I do not want other older adults to be scammed by him.review #341929
You may also like
- "I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and..."
- "This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos he is located at 14509 Sylvan St HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS..."
- "A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car. I leaned on my horn because there was no..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "As a UK & Offshore professionally qualified assets manager of 24+ years experience in both the UK & throughout S.E. Asia, with over 600 articles published as a lead financial..."
- "He lies, cheats and fool people and rip them off their money by signing contracts they never honor. Their main victims are foreigners in Thailand. Foreigners who do not have much knowledge..."
- "Waitress was a little rude at first then we discovered she was just irritated from fellow co-workers. We had 5 sets dirty silver ware dirty plates ... found a..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."